Saturday, December 27, 2008

Let 'em snore, let 'em snore, let 'em snore...

Ahhhhh... How do I know I'm 'back home'? I can hear both my husband and my daughter snoring... ha ha ha! He's already apologized that she inherited his 'bad sinuses'. Well, I don't suppose there is much we can do about that. I'm anxious for the house to sell but I realize that once it does, if we're still living in our 2 bedroom apartment, I'm not sure where I'll sleep! I'm such a light sleeper, that I think I may be sleeping in the living room at that point. Not that I'm not used to it but I was just starting to enjoy sleeping in our wonderful Verlo bed again. I don't care what the Denver Mattress commercials say -- it isn't the best night's sleep I ever had! The first bed, with a layer of "memory foam" (which didn't work because apparently I keep my apartment too cool at night to 'activate it') was so horrible that I woke up in PAIN. The new mattress that I exchanged it for is definitely better -- but still not like our Verlo. I'll survive until the house sells. I just keep telling myself that. :)

I am looking forward to meeting our 'new' realtor. She is actually the 'team leader' of our former realtor. Not sure why but apparently she asked our realtor to step down from her job and she has taken over all the listings for their 'team'. She has 10 years' experience and we have a long list of reasons we weren't happy with our realtor, so I'm hoping she can turn things around in the next 30 days or I think we'll seriously consider going with someone else.

All the snoring is making me tired, even though my body still thinks it's 9:30 instead of 10:30, so I better get some sleep. :)

1 comment:

BAA said...

Have you tried earplugs?