Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bob the Bunny

A couple of days ago, K kept bringing me her stuffed bunny and saying, "Bob....bob... bob..." I think she was trying to say "Hop" or maybe even "bop" but I thought it was so cute, I have now named her bunny "Bob the bunny" (nevermind the pink bow)...

Here is Bob:

Bob lives in K's bedroom. Since before she was born, actually, he has lived in a four pocket wall-hanging thing. In her bedroom in Wisconsin, it was hanging on the wall. In her bedroom here, it is tied to the end of her toddler bed. Bob lives with his best friends (all of whom are nameless but we're taking suggestions)... Teddy bear (again, dressed in pink, but I may call him "Freddy Teddy"), a "duckie" (we may name him/her "Kiel" after our buddies Jim & Monica, who gave duckie to K), and a "baby". These are all too cute because they have little 'slippers' on their feet! I tried to call the "baby" either "Sophie" or "Ari" after our newest little cousins but K gave me a look of slight disgust that her baby would be named after those newcomers. We're working on that... :)

Here is Bob's home.


Here is Bob & his pals being carried around by K:

Here is Bob being snatched out of his home (poor Bob, never a moment's peace):


We hope that someday you'll all come and visit Bob (and the rest of us too) here! It's never a dull moment! :)

1 comment:

Jodes said...

Okay. Bob the bunny is awesome. Now for his friends. I think for duckie should name him Lucky. Lucky the duckie, freddy the teddy is perfect, baby KK. How does that sound? I am not sure. I have to think about the baby name though. I used to name my stuffed animals as well. But that is neither here nor there. These are my suggestions.