Sunday, January 25, 2009

Inspiring

"Test me in this," says the Lord Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room for it." - Malachi 3:10

I noticed this Bible verse on the Christmas letter from Lutheran Island Camp (Henning, MN. www.islandcamp.org) and it totally touched my heart. They have recently done major renovations and have plans for new buildings and programs. This is the same camp that seemed like it was nearly close to shutting down and now it is thriving and growing. Awesome! The same is true about Concordia - St. Paul (my alma mater). They were in the midst of building new things on campus when I transfered there in 1994 but it has just florished ever since then. I am simply amazed.

I am a bit selfish, I suppose. I hope and pray that God will throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out blessings like that upon Hope Lutheran school. (www.hopelutheranschool.org) I will feel extremely blessed if our house sells. I will feel extremely blessed if Todd has a job waiting for him here when it does sell. This Bible verse is so inspiring. Now it is my turn to put faith and trust in God and see how all His blessings are revealed.

- Tanya

No comments: